Invidia Gemini system

tommoger

Hi there. I posted a month or so back asking about the Scorpion system, however have since discovered the Invidia Gemini. Looks fantastic and from what I've heard (if Youtube's to be believed) sounds great too.

However, 2 things are bothering me. Does anyone have any experience with them and can tell me:

A. Is there any drone when cruising i.e. on motorways?

B. Do you lose that V6 rumble when at low speeds?

Car is completely stock (JDM) apart from a K&N panel filter in the stock airbox.

Thanks in advance.

No cabin drone when cruising with this exhaust and has a nice tone when you hit the loud pedal. This is in the mid range in terms of sound so you're looking at a similar note to the Miltek and Nismo systems.

Sold a lot of these to some very happy customers :thumbs:

Edited by Steve 350z

I got 1. No droan when doing below 95, only loud once you put some foot down so your car doesmt have to be the loudest ever. Theres no idle noise though, just a tiny little noise but nothing youd be chuffed at. But I love the exhaust, 4k revs it changes from a rich groan to a beast.

Yeah most customers go for the Berk/Invidia combo, gives it a bit more growl !!

I can do you a deal on a combi deal, price match, credit card etc , just drop me a pm if I can help

There's a video of Bullet magnets exhaust on the website below:

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_ARK_Grip_Exhaust_Burnt_Tip/SM0900-0030G-_.aspx

There will be a bit if drone with all aftermarket exhaust at motorway speeds, but there is a huge difference from what you get with our invidia's compared to a crapspeed k1 which sounds like it belongs on an impreza and will make your ears bleed.

Well got my Invidia fitted today (Many thanks to Mitz/Andy at CS) fit is excellent and the sound is amazing. cruise on the motorway on a constant throttle and you would swear it's standard. Put your foot down and it roars, don't hesitate get one bought and go find a tunnel! :teeth: