HELP!

SamCrowe

I am new to 350zs iv managed to get an exalent 350 which im over the moon about, but from sheer bad luck its had a small bump.... Im looking for some advice on how I can improve the car since its in my garage for the winter. Basicly the radiator was damaged along with the fans, what would be a good up-grade? Iv seen the japspeed stuff and is it worth a go? Also thinking on smoothing/debageing the front bumper? Basicly its my first project car so any advice is helpfuly :) hopfully have pics of my car up soon :)

:welcome: to the forum.

Japspeed do not have the greatest reputation as their quality is, at best, questionable. As BBK said, Misjimoto products are good, but if your looking to get your car back on the road, send Zmanalex a PM as he'll probably have new and pre-owned parts in stock, good to go either same or next day.

What other upgrades are you thinking of?

Thanks you can tell I'm new to this all haha

But il defo go look those bits up.

Well I was hopfuly goin to go for the smooth look, hopfuly do up the engine bay with a little colour, it alredy has a full scorpian stainless system so its well coverd for note. Its get a new head unit since its rocking the old tape deck right now haha Apart from that its a case of see where the car takes me :)

I'd 100% recommend Mishimoto, their bits are covered by a massive warranty which covers any defect for the life of the product. If you have an accident and it gets damaged they will also replace the product for you too.

The products are also good to go for next day delivery I believe.