Nismo for only 5K!!

Vik54

Just that a Nismo (even genuine) kit on an import with 72k on the clock does not justify the price tag - that was all :shrug:

How do you figure that??

On autotrader there are only 5 zeds for sale under £5k. Two of those have 100k+ miles and none of them have a Nismo kit. I dont get why people are contactly slating the values of zeds? :surrender:

Infact, using the search term 'Nismo', there are only 2 DE zeds on autotrader for sale, one at £6k and one at £7k, which i would say is about right for a desireable kit.

...but that might just be me being biased seeing as i have a 52-plate JDM Nismo zed. :shrug:

• Like 1

Just that a Nismo (even genuine) kit on an import with 72k on the clock does not justify the price tag - that was all :shrug:

How do you figure that??

On autotrader there are only 5 zeds for sale under £5k. Two of those have 100k+ miles and none of them have a Nismo kit. I dont get why people are contactly slating the values of zeds? :surrender:

Infact, using the search term 'Nismo', there are only 2 DE zeds on autotrader for sale, one at £6k and one at £7k, which i would say is about right for a desireable kit.

...but that might just be me being biased seeing as i have a 52-plate JDM Nismo zed. :shrug:

sweetheart you have a LOT more than just a body kit so no need to get prickly. I am not slating the value of zeds infact look at one of my other posts from today laughing at a noob who thinks he can pick up a GT for 4K :lol: IMHO the one I have highlighted is overpriced... that is all :shrug:

Ah but is it actually a nismo edition 350z or just a 350z with the nismo kit?!? If it was a "real" Nismo (any edition) I'd buy that straight away now!

However it's just a 350z with Nismo kit - still not a bad bargain though :)

It is neither - it is a Fairlady - and as it doesn't have leather and has standard wheels it is not a special edition Fairlady - so at best is a demo with original Nismo kit on it or at worst a replica kit.

Edited by Vik54

How do you figure that??

Your not the red Zed at Beckton meet last weekend in the PC world car park by any chance?

Edited by 4RE Leather