Strippers make me laugh

Daryl

Thought id share this with you all, as it still makes me laugh a month after the event.

Had my stag do last month in Bournemouth, and had a great time. Saturday night, we went out to few places after something to eat, and ended up in a strip club. Had a stripper ask me why I didnt want a lap dance on my stag party, to which i replied "because im unorthodox" to which she replied "Is that like Jehovah's witness"

She was hot.....

i was once in a strip club and was insulted by one of them straight off the bat. She came and sat herself down next to me, started playing with my hair and then announced "you dont have this cut very often do you" in the same tone that your granny uses when she's annoyed at you. Needless to say my wallet stayed firmly shut.

I was posted to Aldershot many moons ago, and got in touch with an old friend and suggested a night out so he could show me round. All good so far, well he must have had a very low opinion of me because he took me to a strip club. I asked him why we ended up here, he said, " I thought that this was the sort of "show me around you wanted".

When he went to the bog, I was getting mithered with the usual, put a pound in the pint pot patter, so I said, "wiat to my friend comes back, he's just inherited his parents estate, he's loaded"

He thought he was a sex God when he came back :lol: