Think it may be time to say goodbye....

Louisa911

Hi everyone

With a heavy heart I'm going to have to say goodbye to my beloved Zed - the time has come to buy another van and fund a camper conversion, as I'm not using my MTB and surfboard anywhere near as much as I used to be able to. Relying on lifts to transport the bike / board has been pretty tough, and having the Zed as my only car just isn't practical for me anymore!

I cannot thank you guys enough for the help, suggestions, incredible friendliness and amazing generosity I've had from you all, definitely one of the friendliest forums I've come across. You've been a massive help from the day I started looking for my car, and I kinda feel a bit apprehensive selling up. If I can ever afford to run two vehicles, I will be back!!

I only really want my Zed to go to somebody who will look after her, so I'll be posting up on here for fellow members and potential new Zedders to have a look at.

I couldn't have asked for a more awesome car, and now I can say I've owned the car I've wanted since I was a kid.... not been disappointed :)

Take care everyone!

Lou x

Sorry to hear it. I'm looking to do the same only due to the only being able to have 1 car issue. Dont get me wrong its not impracticle but you dont want to be using it to get dirty thats for sure.

Definately get another one when the situation allows it, I know I will.

David! I'm still awaiting your address to send your plastidip payment! To back up what I said before... You are the perfect example as to why this forum is so helpful :) Thanks again.

Is OK, give something to your favourite charity instead.

Best of everything for the future.

David

Its always a disappointment to loose a Zed owner. But lets look at this Logically Captain ............

ZED = drive Smile :D

Surfboard = paddle .. paddle .. paddle .. paddle .. missed wave .. paddle .. Paddle .. missed wave .. paddle .. missed wave .. Paddle .. paddle .. :rant: Home

Mountainbike = peddle .. peddle .. peddle .. peddle .. peddle .. peddle '' peddle .. peddle .. peddle .. peddle .. peddle .. peddle .. peddle .. :yuck: Home

Effort x Exertion x smile = Zed - But each to their own - Enjoy your choice :thumbs:

• Like 2