Just a quick coolant question..

SkylineV35

japspeed make a cheap alternative but I wouldn't recommend anything they sell :lol: . I was thinking about going for the mishimoto myself but I hadn't heard of any fitment issues before

Yeah i read on my350z that they had fitment issues but those posts were prob old threads though, i have mishimoto fan and was prob going to stick but my budget has taken a serious crash dive and i want bbk too lol

Get the Koyo, they are cheap enough to not have to waste time with cheap ebay manufacturers :thumbs:

Yeah i think im swaying to that option do you have koyo yourself?

Yeah I had the 52mm version on my car :)

+1 I have the Koyo radiator with Mishimoto fans and aluminium shroud - works fine for me.

Get the Koyo, they are cheap enough to not have to waste time with cheap ebay manufacturers :thumbs:

Yeah i think im swaying to that option do you have koyo yourself?

Yeah I had the 52mm version on my car :)

+1 I have the Koyo radiator with Mishimoto fans and aluminium shroud - works fine for me.

How much did you get yours for? I seen them for around 250-300 would these be fake? or is that the roughtimate price for them? :blush: