FS: 18" Carbon/Anthracite Touring Rims with Tyres

Dave-350

These rims are mint, with only very minute marks on the inside of the wheel nut holes that occured when taking the wheels off.

These were fully refurbed only a few months ago, and the paint is stunning. Carbon Black with a little extra aluminium fleck to set them off in the light.

Tyres are budget tyres still legal limit.

I want £200 Delivered or £180 collected. No offers as I think this is fair.

Collection from Gosport. Payment via Bank Transfer or Paypal (Add 4% or Gift)

2r20ndj.jpg

1zvzhu9.jpg

211oxo4.jpg

1zcq1so.jpg

ADMIN: Hoping you can give me the benefit of doubt, the images dont show my username very well!

Hi Dave.

I am definitely interested. but...Is it my eyes or do they nearly appear very dark or blackish?

I was considering getting mine in anthracite after seeing the attached picture of this zed.. Are they a similar colour please..?

Are all the budget tyres the same type/brand?

What kind of tread is left please.?

Thanks

Tim

3rgy.png

Edited by timb2010

Hi Dave.

I am definitely interested. but...Is it my eyes or do they nearly appear very dark or blackish?

I was considering getting mine in anthracite after seeing the attached picture of this zed.. Are they a similar colour please..?

Are all the budget tyres the same type/brand?

What kind of tread is left please.?

Thanks

Tim

3rgy.png

Tim,

They are very much like a carbon black rather than anthracite, I'm very fussy and I wanted the wheels to match the carbon parts on the car. I would say they are slightly darker than the image you posted, also the gloss on my wheels is very high!

All 4 tyres are primwell, I would guess around 4-5mm on them but don't hold me to that until I measure them.

Thanks for the comments guys, my new top secret wheels will be unveiled next week and they are the same colour :)

Thanks Dave.

If could please get me the tread depths I will take you up on these.

Are they off your car.?

If so when could I please get me hands on them!

Tim

I will measure them today for you and send you a PM. Yes they are off my zed, my new wheels are ready Wednesday so as soon as they are here ill be taking them off, would you be collecting? Or delivered?

No problem BBK.

Hi Dave.

Sorry but posted please. I don't suppose your new wheels won't require your 20/25mm spacer ?????

Thanks

Tim

Hi tim,

In fact the new wheels don't need spacers but unfortunately they're already sold.

I have checked the tyres and they are pretty much 3 - 4mm all round.

2 tyres have slight uneven wear on the insides. But all in all they aren't bad tyres, I had them on the track last month and they didn't let out at all. For budgets they do a good job, no tramlining or cabin noise.

As many will say, tyres play an important part on these cars, so they will be good for a few more months untill you decide to get some upgrades!

Let me know if you want them as I'll get them ready for courier, my car is off the road ATM due to the new wheels. :) (All will be unveiled soon)

Hi Dave.

My plan was to buy these, swap my tyres and sell mine. (Identical but in silver).

I'm really sorry but I've seen these just aren't selling on eBay. I think I would end up with 2 sets of wheels.

The cost for delivery, tyre swaps and relisted of old wheels would add up. I saw this a chance to change my wheel colour cheaply.

Even though this is a bargain I think I'm going to have to back out. I'm really sorry and hope you don't think I've mesed you around.

Hopefully bbk will snap them up!

Tim

Hi Dave.

My plan was to buy these, swap my tyres and sell mine. (Identical but in silver).

I'm really sorry but I've seen these just aren't selling on eBay. I think I would end up with 2 sets of wheels.

The cost for delivery, tyre swaps and relisted of old wheels would add up. I saw this a chance to change my wheel colour cheaply.

Even though this is a bargain I think I'm going to have to back out. I'm really sorry and hope you don't think I've mesed you around.

Tim

No problem Tim! :)

Hi Dave.

Tim

Well I'm thinking I'll change them for my silver winter tyre set and put them up for £100ish. Want black rims with my black car.

• 1 month later...