Wtd: Slam Panel / Cooling Panel

14N

Well, as my previous wanted posts have all turned out in my favour, I thought I'd try another...

I'm after the cooling/slam panel that sits on the top of the bumper. Not fussed about colour or condition (as long as it's in one piece) as it'll be painted or wrapped.

I know there's a forum one (with username engraved on it), but can't find the thread! :surrender:

A pre-owned one would be preferable. Anyone got one?

Ian :thumbs:

IF any one can send me an out line of the slam panel for pre and post facelifts I can laser out some in stainless steel and even laser out some lettering in them, like nismo or 350z etc...

• Like 2

Well, as my previous wanted posts have all turned out in my favour, I thought I'd try another...

I'm after the cooling/slam panel that sits on the top of the bumper. Not fussed about colour or condition (as long as it's in one piece) as it'll be painted or wrapped.

I know there's a forum one (with username engraved on it), but can't find the thread! :surrender:

A pre-owned one would be preferable. Anyone got one?

Ian :thumbs:

the forum no longer does them so thread was removed. Thats why you couldn't find it ;)

if someone can find 1 ill could get them made in aluminium and anodised any colour you all like B)

I have a few things made for the rx8 like slam panels, undertrays a sump guards so itd be no bother at all :teeth: carnt imagine theyd be expensive either since there basically just a flat panel

• Like 1

IF any one can send me an out line of the slam panel for pre and post facelifts I can laser out some in stainless steel and even laser out some lettering in them, like nismo or 350z etc...

if someone can find 1 ill could get them made in aluminium and anodised any colour you all like B)

I have a few things made for the rx8 like slam panels, undertrays a sump guards so itd be no bother at all :teeth: carnt imagine theyd be expensive either since there basically just a flat panel

Looks like I might have to get some paper and scissors out then lads. Blue Peter stylee....

I might sell my black ironhide one soon if I cant get it to fit correctly with my carbon bonnet, last time I tried it my supercharger belt caught the bonnet vent and shredded. Hope to play about with the catch next week. Only downside is it has some faint numbers on the underside,(came like that but didnt care as they are not seen).

I might sell my black ironhide one soon if I cant get it to fit correctly with my carbon bonnet, last time I tried it my supercharger belt caught the bonnet vent and shredded. Hope to play about with the catch next week. Only downside is it has some faint numbers on the underside,(came like that but didnt care as they are not seen).

Dibs! :teeth: