The time has come!

So your looking 57 plate onwards for the 313. What's the budget as I imagine you will need 11k plus for a low mileage HR!

Er, I just bought my 2007, Grey, 313 GT, black leather, Sat Nag, original alloys, no rear parking sensors, 56k on the clock, FNSH, no mods and good condition inside and out for £9,500... You don't need to be spending £11k for one if you're patient!

There is always the exception not the rule! Yours was probably cheap as it has full Nissan service history :lol:

So your looking 57 plate onwards for the 313. What's the budget as I imagine you will need 11k plus for a low mileage HR!

Er, I just bought my 2007, Grey, 313 GT, black leather, Sat Nag, original alloys, no rear parking sensors, 56k on the clock, FNSH, no mods and good condition inside and out for £9,500... You don't need to be spending £11k for one if you're patient!

There is always the exception not the rule! Yours was probably cheap as it has full Nissan service history :lol:

You were lucky.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...