Would you buy a stolen recovered?

paul

What tends to happen these days is they nick em and then park em up for a few days and see if it moves - if it does it probably means its got a tracker. If its still there they're in luck.

What I'm trying to say is it could well be one of these and therefore probably not been ragged, but if its registered stolen recovered personally I wouldn't pay full whack.

trust me, wait wait wait, i was looking for like two months, and being only 20, it was killing me. In the end i found a Blade silver 350z, GT Spec, with everything i wanted on it. DEfo worth waiting for, cause ya may end up getting one and allways wanting something more, or different, WAIT WAIT WAIT, trust me, im a 350z owner, lol

"STEP AWAY FROM THE VE-HICLE" :lol:

SL114 is selling his for not much more than that and you know with his he'll have looked after it well. Check out his threads and pics in the Media section on here.

Out of the 2, SL's would be the way to go for sure. :thumbs:

SL114 is selling his for not much more than that and you know with his he'll have looked after it well. Check out his threads and pics in the Media section on here.

THanks mate, i totally agree too ;) , give me a PM mate and we can sort something out :thumbs:

THanks mate, i totally agree too ;) , give me a PM mate and we can sort something out :thumbs:

+1

At least with Louis we know where he lives :boxing::p

+1

Well some know one home ;) but there is another. :thumbs:

+1

Well some know one home ;) but there is another. :thumbs:

You're kidding. How can someone as tall as you expect to hide for long :p