Karcher + snow foam lance and foam, Tom Tom one, blu rays

Pnthrblkzs

car tax is due in a couple of months and my girlfriend has flipped out.... again.... that I'm spending out on my car..... again, lol

"your cars not practical, you need a family car, my car costs £30 a year to tax what's wrong with my megane" etc etc etc

So, I've been set a challenge, I get to keep the car if I get rid of some of the unused bits and bobs around the house to make up the money for my tax!

So here goes, 1st for sale thread i'm sure,

First up I have my very used karcher pressure washer, snow foam lance and maybe 3 litres of snow foam, I don't use it anymore as I don't have a drive just allocated parking and my neighbour went potty every time I snow foamed my car and I covered his clean car in snow foam too, whoops!

Since storing the karcher away a hose has split, but can be replaced for £10 on eBay last time I looked.

I've just checked that it all works and if it wasn't for the split hose it would be fine.

The karcher is very scratched as sadly it was dragged around the car as I was snow foaming but as said apart from the split hose works fine.

Included is a snow foam lance with karcher fitment and some left over foam as pictured.

Bought from one of the detailing sites originally, maybe cleanyourcar.co.uk

5B81F76B-3192-4BA0-8EE0-7350926B8F59-14269-000006FB7B5698F6_zpsbd1de081.jpg

And the split hose...

D64A132A-E488-4B25-8288-D3601D7E2C02-14269-000006FBA036F980_zps775eabed.jpg

£50 collected or £30 collected for just snow foam lance and foam

Tom Tom one sat nav, not sure on size but it's a small one with suction cup and power cigarette lighter lead, no packaging or USB lead. All in working order and good condition.

613B3F96-06FC-46C8-815E-B9EBE55A72B9-14269-000006FBA71976C7_zps547f21b4.jpg

£25 posted

And lastly a couple of blu-rays

Only watched once each, Drive and Safe House

5DA5600A-477A-4DBD-86A6-88A73F0924AE-14269-000006FBC2E95593_zps4840d211.jpg

£5 each posted

Any questions then please PM or reply here, I can provide more photos if needed, collection from Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 postcode

Thanks, Jon

Edited by Pnthrblkzs

Pm'd about the key Dave-350

If someone wants the foam separately I'll sell the lance on its own to you Daryl

Ok so to replace the hose in the karcher it is about £15 not £10 as I initially thought

http://bit.ly/18DlqWJ

Here is the forum link the the guide on sorting the flip key

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67735-flip-key-nearly-sorted/page__hl__flip

Jon

Pm'd about the key Dave-350

If someone wants the foam separately I'll sell the lance on its own to you Daryl

Ok so to replace the hose in the karcher it is about £15 not £10 as I initially thought

http://bit.ly/18DlqWJ

Here is the forum link the the guide on sorting the flip key

http://www.350z-uk.c.../page__hl__flip

Jon

Thanks, drop me a PM if I can have the lance on its own. :thumbs:

Spares or repairs then? Haha

Definitely not 1 for me, I have 4 cars - accumulated tax between them makes me cringe :-/

You will have to replace the voice box and personality

At least they do their own oil change every month, shame about the tempermental Management System.

Spares or repairs then? Haha

Definitely not 1 for me, I have 4 cars - accumulated tax between them makes me cringe :-/

You will have to replace the voice box and personality

At least they do their own oil change every month, shame about the tempermental Management System.

:lol: poor lad! Looks like the thumb is heavy

Ha ha she's not that bad, I do like a challenge though so we'll see if I get the money together.

Unfortunately I actually want to sell the car, being 6ft 4" I'm a bit tired of carefully slotting myself in and out of the car in car parks to avoid damaging my car, plus it was supposed to be a weekend car but I rarely have time to enjoy it.

Now the front end has been resprayed it's a bit gut wrenching watching the car accumulate stone chips again too

Sadly for her I'm the most stubborn person, the more she suggests I should sell the longer I shall keep it.

Flip key sold to Dave-350

PM'd Luke Pitt about the sat nav - awaiting response

PM'd Benedunn about gear knob and iPod - awaiting response

2nd dibs for iPod and sat nav goes to The Chubby Ninja

Edited by Pnthrblkzs

I want the snow foam lance and foam! Would you post it? If so how much would you want mate?

Edit: ill happily take the lance on its own if you can't post the foam :)

Edited by Reeco

It would probably cost as much as the lance to post the foam too, 1st dibs have been called on the lance on its own already if i cannot sell to someone local enough to collect

I think i'll hold out 1 more week before considering selling the lance on it's own, then i'll offer it to Daryl. As of yesterday it's on Gumtree too.

Jon