My new Zed and a few of my previous cars

zabba

Well here it is, collected last week. 2004, 73k miles, full history and in pretty good condition. It needs new front brakes, and the clutch has never been changed which I think means it doesn't have long left! Otherwise very happy with it, love the colour and sound. It is very planted and handles well, but I have to remember it's a mini GT car and not a sports car!

I live in Fleet Hampshire, so look out for me if local :)

350z2.jpg

350z1.jpg

350z4.jpg

350z5.jpg

350z6.jpg

Previous cars in order of most recent

2005 Mk 5 Gti - owned for a year, great all rounder, could attack a B-road but also cruise in a motorway, far more economical than the Zed..

golf8.jpg

2004 CTR, my second CTR and should not have gone back to one, it's a mistake to have a car twice, as great as they are.

civic1.jpg

2006 Exige N/A - Owned for a year before I needed the money towards a house deposit, absolutely fantastic car, miss it badly and will have another one day!

IMG_3491amended.jpg

IMG_3446amended.jpg

2004 CTR - owned for 5 years, was my first quickish car and loved it.

civic7.jpg

• 2 months later...

This was first posted over two months ago guy's. Just saying. ;) @zabba ~ You where a CTRO member weren't you? I remember seeing a member post that he had just got a 350Z as his new car and I'm sure it was your blue one that I saw parked near a church like that. I posted at the time saying "I loved these but just wish they where 4wd." Doesn't bother me now I own one too. :lol::thumbs: