Spotted in London this weekend

Bems

The calipers are tacky and most will think the blue chrome wrap is too but dark coloured chrome wraps are growing on me. Maybe not on on a Ferrari but possibly a show/track car?

Lambo is stunning

I worked to put on the Chelsea Auto Legends last year, (Google it) and we would not allow any of their cars there.

They go to Clubs in town with their security..Why..!!! (To stop the paps taking pics of them drinking..!). :scare: :scare:

Edited by WhackyWill

To be honest the car as a whole is tacky I agree but from some angles it looked real nice IMO. There was a lot of blistering of the vinyl around the engine cover too. The Lamborghini was real nice. I drove one this weekend Long with a red 458 at Thruxton race track courtesy of the wife, a weekend I will never forget! :teeth:

Edited by Bems

Nice motors but there all owned by complete twats that come over here for 2 months of the year and drive like retards :)

Bit like when people form the uk go to the ring

Or the Autobahn. Or in any rental car. Or in the US. Or in Wales?!

Nice motors but there all owned by complete twats that come over here for 2 months of the year and drive like retards :)

Bit like when people form the uk go to the ring

Or the Autobahn. Or in any rental car. Or in the US. Or in Wales?!

or anywhere in the lakeside/southend area on a brisk Saturday evening