Custard 350Z Photoshopped

rmmackfc

Wow nicely done very good, B):thumbs:

Youve almost got the lighting and shading down to a tee, the only thing id say is the front wheels you can bring the centre forward as the dish would not be as deep as rear. But excellent approach to it. I dont think I could do that in photoshop even if I tried :thumbs:;):clap:

What colour levels did you use, or did you put the contrast up to sharper the edging. I think the wheel brightness incomparison to the rest of the car is spot on. Because you have lightend the colour of the car as a whole anyway from the original. You really have done a good job, even better than some illustrators I know who do their graphic designs in illustrator.

The only thing Id say is the front spoiler lighting is slightly out because you need to emphasise a lighter white blend rather than yellow for the reflection so that it matches the rest of the car. If you look closely the highlight lines on the rest of the car is threefold, 3 colours that blend and are feathered over each other. But for someone who is just learning its a bloody good job. Am well impressed, and Im not kidding if you managed this you could start up a side line buisness where you design for companies logo's e.t.c on the side. You can make some good money out of it too ;)

What colour levels did you use, or did you put the contrast up to sharper the edging. I think the wheel brightness incomparison to the rest of the car is spot on. Because you have lightend the colour of the car as a whole anyway from the original. You really have done a good job, even better than some illustrators I know who do their graphic designs in illustrator.

The only thing Id say is the front spoiler lighting is slightly out because you need to emphasise a lighter white blend rather than yellow for the reflection so that it matches the rest of the car. If you look closely the highlight lines on the rest of the car is threefold, 3 colours that blend and are feathered over each other. But for someone who is just learning its a bloody good job. Am well impressed, and Im not kidding if you managed this you could start up a side line buisness where you design for companies logo's e.t.c on the side. You can make some good money out of it too ;)

I used the colour variations feature in photoshop where you can lighten/darken and add more primary colour to the mix. After that I used Hue and saturation to try and get the colour blend spot on. The bumper was taken from a F430 (you probably guessed that anyway) and the lip was on this. Agree that the lighting could be better on the lip though. Business sideline....could be a plan... I'm going to start my next project today B4 F1 starts....thinking of hotrodding an old SAAB 92, I've got a rough idea of what it looks like in my head so should be fun.... cheers :thumbs:

I used the colour variations feature in photoshop where you can lighten/darken and add more primary colour to the mix. After that I used Hue and saturation to try and get the colour blend spot on. The bumper was taken from a F430 (you probably guessed that anyway) and the lip was on this. Agree that the lighting could be better on the lip though. Business sideline....could be a plan... I'm going to start my next project today B4 F1 starts....thinking of hotrodding an old SAAB 92, I've got a rough idea of what it looks like in my head so should be fun.... cheers :thumbs:

Lol you nutcase, careful can be quite addictive, if you got a colour printer get some hp photo paper and print it and start your portfolio, will come in handy ;)

Lol you nutcase, careful can be quite addictive, if you got a colour printer get some hp photo paper and print it and start your portfolio, will come in handy ;)

true...very true. Printer...I've got one of those at work ;)