Selling my race car

Trev-the-Rev

It's not actually a kit car Val. It's hand built by a guy called Steve Owen in York to your own specification. It cost me close to £28k in 2004.

It weighs around 300 kilos and with about 170 bhp on tap does the standing 1/4 in about 10 sec with a terminal speed of 109 mph. I don't know the exact 0-60 but would imagine it's close to 3 secs.

I've had 3 really good seasons with it and it currently holds the class records at Pembrey, Llandow and Colerne.

Just had a little row with the missus earlier today abot her wanting to move house again, and me wanting to enjoy this one now we have had most of the work done.

I showed her this advert just out of interest, and she took great enjoyment in pointing out that if we had a house with another garage I would have somewhere to store something like that :dry:

I think Id chew my right arm off to have a 350 in one garage and a machine like that in another!

Given my recent karting experience though it would probably be a brief ownership experience :lol:

It weighs around 300 kilos and with about 170 bhp on tap does the standing 1/4 in about 10 sec with a terminal speed of 109 mph. I don't know the exact 0-60 but would imagine it's close to 3 secs.

I'd say thats a fair assumption Trev.

Put it into context guys - that 1/4 time is as quick as a 750cc bike & some 1000cc :scare:

Looks really nice.

Pity its open wheels as I do tracks not hill climbs therefore would not get on many tracks.

I know someone who hill climbs an elise and a few of the LoTRDC drivers, if you want to have a chat/advice as your PH advert says you are looking for lotus PM me

PS if someone is looking at this, I have been on track at Abbeville with a Jedi and it just appeared from no where, things like this are real quick.