What to include on this service?

Stu_2424

Hi Guys

Im after a little bit of advice regarding what to include on my upcoming service due this month.

The car is on approx. 100k miles and the following is what has already been done and when:

• Alternator belt and Aircon belt @ 95k this time last year
  • Oil Filter and Sump washer @ 95k this time last year
  • Denso Iridium plugs @ 95k this time last year
  • Oil changed @ 95k this time last year.

I have a Samco hose set on the way so coolant will be changed when that arrives.

Braided clutch hose to fit so the clutch fluid will be changed when that is fitted.

Induction kit on the way so no air filter change needed.

Brake lines will be ordered soon so no brake fluid change needed.

Also have gear oil and diff oil ready to change.

So, the big question:

What shall I do on this years service due this month...anything extra aside from oil change and filter?

Thanks for any advice.

Stu

With what you write, then an oil and filter change will be fine, but worthwhile having a look at the brakes with the wheels off.

Engine oils service kits are in stock at £46.95 consisting of Motul engine oil and genuine Nissan oil filter and crush washer.

All in stock and good to go same/next day.

Alex. :)

I'd never heard of these unil recently, Zman did me a P3 service pack which included one. It's a can of disinfectant effectively, you unplug the pin, place in footwell and crank the AC, then close the doors and run off for 10 minutes. Kills bacteria in your AC and hopefully makes it smell fresh.. PM the Zman, I'm sure he can provide, but to give you an idea, see here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Autoglym-Air-Con-Sanitizer-Conditioning-Disinfectant/dp/B0055MZGHA/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1375817005&sr=8-7&keywords=Air+conditioning+bomb

Can't remember the brand Alex provided but I'm sure they're quite similar.

Ahh ok, I'll ask him for one when I order the oil kit .

Cheers

Well worth it, my A/C smelled terrible when I first used it this year, especially when I turned it

off..it smelt like "sweaty socks" , used a "AC Bomb" :ninja: sorted the problem, now no smell or bacteria. :thumbs: