dashboard clock

naz2k5

Hey all,

Just did a quick search for this, couldn't find any answers so was wondering what you guys think.

Basically I set the dash clock to match the sat nav clock, but after a few weeks the dash clock is 2 minutes behind the sat nav clock, and I just hate the fact they don't match up.

Anyone had any similar problems or know any solutions?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think this clock is pretty pointless given precise satnav clock, maybe something more useful could go here. Would be nice to have a second multi function readout here, similare to the one in the main cluster, so you could choose outside temp, mpg etc...

I think this clock is pretty pointless given precise satnav clock, maybe something more useful could go here. Would be nice to have a second multi function readout here, similare to the one in the main cluster, so you could choose outside temp, mpg etc...

Ah ha !!!

The clock, battery and oil temp is a nod back the Z car history as every Z car made has had the same three set clocks in them since the beginning.

So where as I agree it's a pointless display for the car Nissan were never going to leave it out :) .