370z wheels wanted

Fluke

Thanks, I know they're expensive from the stealers, but there's no way I'd pay £1500 for a set of second hand wheels with knackered tyres. :wacko:

your not really going to find them much cheaper tbh, zmanalex had some for sale recently for roughly that if i remember correctly

• 4 weeks later...

Would these be of any interest?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item41761d20b9

Regards Richard

A word of caution.

Very comprehensive set of pics which show the refurb work with the thick paint covering the back of the wheels where they bolt onto the hubs and this may lead to disc distortion - something Tophooker on here who regularly deals with this problem has highlighted. ;)

Would these be of any interest?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item41761d20b9

Regards Richard

A word of caution.

Very comprehensive set of pics which show the refurb work with the thick paint covering the back of the wheels where they bolt onto the hubs and this may lead to disc distortion - something Tophooker on here who regularly deals with this problem has highlighted. ;)

Thanks for the heads up, :thumbs: I'll give them a miss then.

I sold a set recently with tyres, fronts 4mm, rears 2mm outers about 5mm inners...don't ask me why they wore like this I have no idea...£900. Wheels in pretty good nick, no kerbing but some signs of corrosion on spoke edges like all Rays seem to suffer. I wouldn't have taken any less even if the tyres had been at 1mm, these wheels don't come up for sale much so 800-1000 seems fair to me. The set zmanalex sold with nearly new tyres were a bargain for £1500.