Ideas for my next car

smudgedon

As for the RX8 - bose broke, wheels peeled, handbrake snapped, something or another went which meant I lost power above 4k, rear light clusters fogged up, amazingly arse happy (although I had REO40's and a mismatch on the rear axle), 17mpg (mixed), gallons of oil, leave it sitting for more than 2 days and you're on a low loader back to Mazda, flood it and your on a low loader back to Mazda.

Lexx would normally be along shortly to give another story whereby nothing went wrong and its one of his favourite cars (but he won't because he's stick of telling people).

Basically tread carefully - I hated the RX8 and it was one of the most unreliable cars I bought. Had about a much torque as my pecker.

Think I've decided guys

$T2eC16d,!)UE9s3wDcj8BR0t0MJ6nQ~~60_3.JPG

Accord Type R - cheap insurance, can get a nice example for around £2.5k, performance isn't too dissimilar to the Zed due to weighing much less, nice Recaro seats as standard and looks pretty good too in my opinion

Lot of car for very little money

Yay what do i win lol