No amount of decals will make it a Nismo.....

fellsteruk

You know those kids who drive around in old sheds with Turbo stickers on every panel and that advert by that Barry Scott geezer who sells Cillit Bang under the guise of Turbo Power. That could be you. Your wife speaks a lot of sense, time to give her credit where credit is due.

• Like 1

BUt taking the new 370z

Its advertised as a Nissan 370z 'Nismo edition'

not a Nismo 370z s-tune

you dont call the Nismo z-tune a, Nissan skyline nismo ztune do you.

Although its a Nismo edition its not a nismo car, i say this as no where on the nismo site does it advertise the juke, the micra, or the 370 nismo editions,

Its like someone said merc selling brabus bits doesnt make it a brabus but when its a fully strip down rebuild like the nismo z-tune, that merc isnt called a merc is now branded a brabus not a Mercedes something

I seen a Seat Leon with the JDM hand sticker on it, now that was a joke! Nismo sticker on a Nissan is no different than the Tommy Kaira badge that some members have - which looks awesome BTW.

In my defence tho I bought it like it...

A year after I sold my S2000, the lad that bought it still has the Nurburgring and Spa lap stickers on the boot.

It's up to him if he thinks it's cool to pretend he's lapped those circuits, me; if I hadn't been there and lapped it I'd peel them off.