Spotted some deadly GUNS...

Guilty :surrender:

Yep, saw you turning right at the mini r/b and later that day Haydn came steaming past going westwards on the M25 and we both turned off at the Leatherhead junction but then went in opposite directions and then got an acknowledgement from a gunmetal 350 on the A280 west Findon and a couple of miles on a 370GT edition in storm white crossed in front of me near Patching going eastwards on the A27.

Never seen so many ZEDS in one drive, other than our planned ones :lol:

Guilty :surrender:

Yep, saw you turning right at the mini r/b and later that day Haydn came steaming past going westwards on the M25 and we both turned off at the Leatherhead junction but then went in opposite directions and then got an acknowledgement from a gunmetal 350 on the A280 west Findon and a couple of miles on a 370GT edition in storm white crossed in front of me near Patching going eastwards on the A27.

Never seen so many ZEDS in one drive, other than our planned ones :lol:

Yep spotted you as well, I would've waved but I seemed to still be in French motorway mode as I was just getting back from Italy and shot past you... the fact that you seemed to be in Sunday driver mode didn't help. :lol:

p.s: thanks for not mentioning how disgustingly dirty my car was after driving around Europe... can't wait for the weekends detailing, hopefully it won't be too hot!

Yep spotted you as well, I would've waved but I seemed to still be in French motorway mode as I was just getting back from Italy and shot past you... the fact that you seemed to be in Sunday driver mode didn't help. :lol:

I was on a business phone call, hence the "Sunday driver mode" :blush:

Made up for it later on some of my favourite parts of the A24 ;)