Getting a mortgage as a contractor

AJRFulton

In the spirit of wage willy waving, here's the contents of my wallet. If you look really carefully you can see my two bits of string!

Don't worry hopefully like myself your willy is much bigger that your wallet ;)

And I am guessing your wife looks like Katie Perry.

More like Katie Brand to be fair :lol:

My moths, Trever and Geoff, take care of the shilling and sixpence in my wallet.

You can afford to keep two moths :p

I can only afford to keep one :(

2 bits of string are cheaper. They take care of each other too. Highly recommend them. They're also lighter to carry around than a pet rock.

Wait another +12mths I'm afraid. Second year accounts aren't due until early 2015 I believe, I haven't even posted my first year accounts yet, although due by the end of August.

I don't really want to **** money down a drain renting for 12mths, when I may only actually live in the house for 3-6mths of that period, such is the nature of my job. Nor do I want to be a 30 something divorcee, living on a couple of pensioners sofa bed for the next 12mths either.

I'm fortunate enough to be in a position where affordability is not a problem and deposit is not a problem. It is frustrating.

DID YOU ACTUALLY READ MY RESPONSE?

I CAN HELP YOU!! :snack: