VX220 NA Build

coldel

Sod the badge snobbery, I like the VX220. I love Elises too but the rarity of the VX makes it interesting.

There's a lot to be said for modest power, especially in a lightweight. I honestly think that the 350Z has the perfect amount of power - at least you can use everything it has a lot of the time.

Yep you can't really say anything about badge snobbery on here, we all own or have owned a Datsun at some point or another :lol:

• Like 1

There seems to be an ongoing 'rubbed up the wrong way' dispute between Lotus and VX owners on the respective forums :lol: there seems to be a few instances of full blown rows erupting on some threads

There seems to be an ongoing 'rubbed up the wrong way' dispute between Lotus and VX owners on the respective forums :lol: there seems to be a few instances of full blown rows erupting on some threads

They have badge snobbery. Imagine if your GFerman sports car shared the engine with a Vauxhall.

Lol, theyre not bad cars at all as ive previously said :thumbs:

Similarly there were a small number of people in the Caterham community who used to be somewhat derogatory towards Westfield owners.....albeit that was more comments re "bath tubs" and the like... the Westfield having more GRP content.

Yeah the Z4M does look sensational, although a fair bit more of a premium price. Snapped another photo tonight, on iphone so bad quality but can't help having a nose out the window every ten minutes!

photo-55_Snapseed_zpsd187c6dd.jpg

Yeah the Z4M does look sensational, although a fair bit more of a premium price. Snapped another photo tonight, on iphone so bad quality but can't help having a nose out the window every ten minutes!

So nice when you get a new car huh.... luckily mine is in the garage so not tempted to keep peeping :lol:

No really mate. You can have a Z4 M coupe for roughly the same price as a VX220 turbo! A Z4 M roadster could be cheaper again.

The Z4 came as a E85 (roadster) and E86 (coupe). The new Z4 (e89) is a hard top roadster. Initially came as a 23i (2.5L) and a 30i (3.0L) six cylinder models.

Now you can get it as a 18i, 20i and 28i (all 2.0L with twin scroll turbo's) four cylinders and the 35i and 35is (3.0L twin scroll turbo's) six cylinders. I dont think BMW plan on a "M Power" model. But the 35is is a beast!

Just seen this, I hope your bringing it on SUnday :teeth:

I had an S2 Elise before the Zed, absolutely Awesome cars! heres a sneaky one of my old beast (k20 Honda`d) 3weeks before hit by some twonk in an AUDI :rant:

20042007070.jpg

Beautiful, I bet there wasn't much left of it after the AUDI munched it :surrender:

• 2 weeks later...