My Red Zed, paintwork and identifying the mods

Crb

Hi guys, owned my beautiful Red Zed for a month now so I'd thought I'd share a little of the work that's been done so far and to see if any of you know anything about the mods that are already on it

To start with I bought it private and the guy I bought it from didnt really know what had been done to it exactly. It also had a fair bit of stone chipped paint, split bumper and key mark up the side it. But the price was right. 😉

post-19432-137409069073_thumb.jpg

post-19432-137409070897_thumb.jpg

As you can see the spitter has had a hard life so off to the paint shop it's gone to have the spitter repaired and front end blownover.... Quite happy with the results

post-19432-137409085887_thumb.jpg

post-19432-137409087404_thumb.jpg

post-19432-137409089469_thumb.jpg

From owning previous red cars (Alfa 155) I know how difficult red can be but I'm really pleased with it.

The car itself came with the following mods when I bought it.... And I'm hoping that you guys could shed some light on the quality of these upgrades

Prodrive GC-06D 18" alloys in graphite

post-19432-137409126045_thumb.jpg

Kakimoto racing Regu 06&R exhaust with titanium tips (although not sure about the manifold centre)

post-19432-137409143446_thumb.jpg

And finally something to do with stillan on the air filter ..... This bit is a mystery to me

post-19432-137409148718_thumb.jpg

Custom leather seats are next on the agenda but not happening until September now, black with red piping is favourite at the moment

Needless to say zeditis has really set in

Looks like a stillen air filter with heat shield. Splitter looks like a fibreglass copy of the varis carbon fibre one, looks good :thumbs:

Varis did do their front lip in both FRP and CF, so it could be a genuine one

Every days and school day :)

Fit looks spot on too and seeing as I've never heard of Varis reps... Could be...

I'm not sure.... Is there a simple way to tell? (I'm not really mechanically minded) I'm assuming its been remapped tho because its not a single flat spot on it

To be fair a standard DE doesn't really have a flat spot. Looking at the mods though it might have uprev.

Where you based buddy?