Vinyl wraps in Glasgow area

maxi-glasgow

Anyone suggest best place to get the 350 wrapped in and around Glasgow area?

Tried to PM Jay but says he cannot receive messages so take it his mailbox is full?

How much would I expect to pay, it's a roadster so surely thats slightly cheaper than a coupe as no roof or pillars to wrap?

Either going to go sparkling white or a matt white, not quite decided yet...

Il wrap it if you want! I'm pretty good at birthday presents :lol:

Matt white is nice I must say. Have you got another 350 yet?

Yes I bought a Roadster last Thursday. Sounds amazing with the roof down and the HKS Exhaust, gives a very satisfying growl, even accelerated quite fast in second then braked hard for a speed bump and got a little pop off it as well, gave myself a little fright as wasn't expecting it ;)

One thing I have noticed which I don't remember when I last had the 350 and perhaps I am just forgetting it was like that since I have spent the last year and a half with the 370.

Gear changes, clutch doesn't seem to have as far a movement as I remember and the gear changes on the gear stick seem very short. The last owner couldn't have done anything to shorter gear selection could they or do something to the clutch for shorter sharper changes?

The standard gears are short so I'd be surprised at someone getting a short shifter? Not impossible though. Not driven a 370 so maybe your just used to that?

Short is good though

The standard gears are short so I'd be surprised at someone getting a short shifter? Not impossible though. Not driven a 370 so maybe your just used to that?

Short is good though

It maybe is just because I'm used to a long travel of the clutch pedal and gear movement.

And maybe because I'm jumping from my 93 diesel barge to the 350 as well isn't helping as the clutch in the 93 must travel about 15 feet, allowing for exaggeration of course ;)

But since it's going to be a nice day tomorrow and it's a Friday I will give the car a treat and drive it into work, lovely drive down the A76 :cloud9: