Whats my Fujitsubo exhaust worth?

mehdiaj

Hi guys, i have a Fujitsubo Legaris R exhaust on my car at the moment which both sounds and looks the part- but i now have a Nismo exhaust aswell, so will be putting the Fujitsubo up for sale soon, but as they are not very common im not 100% sure how much its worth?

Opinions would be great- the exhaust itself is in fantastic condition and is very shiney :-D

I believe it is the same layout/design as the nismo, except slightly less restrictive iv been told?

Thanks

How many miles? How old? does it come with centre and/or Y-pipe?

If its all in good nic, then I would say £300-£400 at a push :shrug:

Its in very good condition, it would just be the backbox itself! Its around 2years old with approx 8k miles on it?

I love my Fujitsubo! :cloud9:

It does sound really nice mate, and after reading your build thread and listening to your vids of how yours sounded- that convinced me not to change it for anything else except a nismo!

is it a Fujitsubo Legalis r or a Legalis titanium?

as the design is identically,

And althought the nismo branded one is nismo if you got the titanium version of the Legalis its also kinda Nismo as it was installed as a nismo option extra in japan and was used on the RS concept 350z and would be worth more than 300-400 if in good nick

02_l.jpg