Sh1t might have to sell my roadster :(

cfoster

HI all, quite hard writing this but I have been offered a property over in the US for a VERY good price, its something I have always wanted to do and was aiming to do it later next year, but this does seem like a good opportunity as it is in the area where I wanted to buy (they do not come up for sale very often). For me to do this though I will unfortunately have to sell my 370z roadster to free up some cash :(. Very gutting,especially as the nice weather is with us at the moment. I am in the mindset where I can always buy another one in the future once this second property is sorted.

I've been looking on the trader and ebay etc for prices and it seems very difficult to put a benchmark price on it. its currently vinyl wrapped which may put people off (although all of the other wrapped cars I have had have sold straight away!). I can always remove the wrap, it's immaculate underneath!

So, what sort of money is it worth? She's a 10 plate with 19700 miles on it, has the satnav, the hard drive thing (never used it!) and its that black rose colour. Everything works as it should. I havent owned it for very long which is the annoying bit but the previous owner had had it from new. Full Nissan history, new tyres all round etc etc..... Ive fitted the Injen cai's but the original airboxes can go back on! HPi clear etc and there is no finance on it!

Would £18500 /£19000 be around the right figure? Any advise would be great

Cheers

Chris

Cheers she is a real beaut and will be completely gutted if it goes, but sensible head is on and the only way to get this property (which will make me a nice bit of money!) is to sell it :(. I might get a 350z to replace it though tbh (had 2 of them in the past!)!

You may be in for a shock, did someone not post that Nissan have dropped the price of base model 370Z to £21k brand new????

I know the roadster is dearer but I just sold my coupe 370Z, 61 plate all optional extras for a lot lower than your looking at. I had it on autotrader for 3 weeks for £19k and never had a single phone call....

But maybe the current weather will help you get the price you want ;)

Lovely looking car and perfect time to sell it.

Always hard to pick a price, but in general have a look at what others are up for. Advertised price isnt always the sold price, but will give you a rough idea. Also, take the dealers prices and knock 15% off as a rough guideline for a private sale prices.

Worse comes to the worse, dealers will give you about 30% below their forecourt price, but im pretty sure you`ll be able to sell that this time of year.

You may be in for a shock, did someone not post that Nissan have dropped the price of base model 370Z to £21k brand new????

I know the roadster is dearer but I just sold my coupe 370Z, 61 plate all optional extras for a lot lower than your looking at. I had it on autotrader for 3 weeks for £19k and never had a single phone call....

But maybe the current weather will help you get the price you want

I did read that and @*!# meself but turns out its not true, they are still £26k or so it seems! Wont be long until they do start dropping though. I’ll probably put it up for £18/18.5k and see what bites I get, I can’t find a roadster for that low anywhere for sale (that isn’t hpi clear!) so hopefully someone will be interested, gutted ive got to do it but I’ve wanted this property in the US for some time now and its going up for sale J

Edited by cfoster