Smudge has a plan!

smudgedon

I remember when I met my first love. I was 17 and we were together for 4 years. I was devastated when we broke up. Had visions of driving I to a wall to end the pain. I went away with the lads in Ibiza to soften the blow, but still it took 1 year to fully get over her.

Do I look back, of course, what "might" have happened. But it wasn't till I was 29 till I met Jayne and I've never looked back to compare or believe my first love would have been better. In fact I feel so confident that my Jayne "is the one". After being together 11 years I think that proves she's a keeper.

You'll be surprised what's round the corner.

Its like when you get made redundant from a job you really like and feel the world will be a harder place, only to find that a new position was over and above the last.

Things can only get better when you feel down, so there's always that positive. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, and you make your own destiny. Nothing is handed on a plate in life and we make our own future.

Planning and keeping to goals is one way of improving life and your ambitions.

All the best to making your future fruitful and happy.

• Like 4

I have had more failed marriages and relationships than I care to remember, I've got more returned engagement rings than Mays the Pawnbrokers... but trust me when I say the right woman is out there somewhere who will change your life around for the better. I found mine some 30 years ago and we are still together, she is a diamond.

Keep your chin up mate.

Edited by djb55