My standard Z.... (for now).

nowhereboy

Sup guys, it dawned on me today that I've not yet posted any decent pics of my new Z. I've went a bit quiet since my initial posts, been busy working and enjoying the car.

I'm about 2 weeks into ownership now and I'm loving it, at first I wasn't too sure but it has definitely grown on me. The rush hour traffic in the mornings is a bit of a ball ache mind, I just sit their watching the fuel gauge drop haha.

It's funny how many guys in hot hatches feel the need to rev the tits out of their cars and scream past like lunatics when they see the Z. Not sure what they are trying to prove exactly. Tho to be honest 5 year ago I would have probably done the same.

Anyway, here she is.... needs a good clay barring and proper clean but here is how it stands at the minute 100% standard. Still undecided on what colour to do the wheels. I'm not sure whether to get them furbed next month or take it to get a proper service/inspection from the guys at falcon performance. Can't really afford both. Really keen to get modding it tho.

1013125_10151562241088107_1698231564_n.jpg

1011945_10151562241308107_1518772537_n.jpg

1069935_10151562241383107_339285756_n.jpg

Can't decide whether to keep a proper OEM look going on. Or to go the opposite direction and make it a bit lairy. I'm thinking black wheels, tinted windows and a black front splitter might look pretty sweet.

Can anyone recommend a decent front splitter? Is it something I could paint/fit myself?

The front bumper could really do with a respray too.

Looks very nice... I personally like the own look but even I an thinking of getting a nismo bumper :)

I hear what your saying about knobs when they see the Z only had mine a couple weeks and already had 4 different ppl try to race me, sad thing is... Do they really think they are any match for the Z :)

Thanks mate, They do look really nice OEM like, I'm trying to find more pictures of Z's in my colour that have been subtly modded.

heh, to be fair the astra VXR that was trying to get me to bite today would have destroyed me haha. It was obviously well modded.

I still crave another turbo car sometimes. I will probably end up getting an evo 6 by the end of the year B)

I haven't got mine yet and I'm already thinking about what I want to do with it! :D

Looks like a lovely example :)

I'm personally a fan of very subtle exterior mods, and more of under the bonnet/handling mods.

I'll keep an eye out and see how you get on - it'll probably prove to be even more inspiration for me (not that I need any more!).

• Like 1