God damn cat is blowing!

OV53

So I gets up to Aberdeen and I'm thinking. ...this car is starting to sound unbearably loud again. I go to the jet wash after I finish the last course of the day and decide to do a little pitch inspection. One of the cats is pretty much in pieces.

Now do I go OEM or do I piziss the missus off further by investing the money that I wasn't meant to be chucking at the car, in a Berk HFC?

I already know what the answer is so I might as well do it! Can anyone else suggest a different HFC? I like to have a choice.

Do it nice or do it twice!

Straight through would be my choice but I reckon a divorce would be imminent. I noticed that one of the lads has some with 35k miles on them. How much would ya want for them Olly?

I know! The thing is I need one now and I can't justify 400 quid at the moment. That kid in Manchester has 2 OEM for sale for 75 quid. Could be a decent makky do job for the time being!

Got a couple of 2004 OEM cats with 40k usage off 350ad for £75 delivered. Mine's a 53 plate (obviously!), so it's the DE engine I think. Correct me if I'm wrong!

• Like 1

Ha! Sounds well like!

I believe there may be nothing left of my cats after last night's midnight shenanigans with some dizick in an Impreza WRX Wagon. I only popped out for a Big Tasty meal, 20 nuggets and some cheese dippers!