Plasti-dip time

spursmaddave

Looks good gonna do part of my bumper. Where is the best place u get plastisol from asked in halfrauds and they hadn't heard of it lol

well its called plastidip to start with, so maybe why they havent heard of "plastisol"

Looks good gonna do part of my bumper. Where is the best place u get plastisol from asked in halfrauds and they hadn't heard of it lol

well its called plastidip to start with, so maybe why they havent heard of "plastisol"

Is it a temporary parasol :lol:

nope you drink it and apply it anally :lol: like a wet fart :lol:

• Like 1

It just pulled a bit off of the chrome.... I normally never pull off early honest :blush:

I did buy some plastidip primer because it was recommended for metal so will see how it looks in the morning but then probably start again with the primer first. It makes it a non reversible process but the trums are fubar anyway so not a problem.

To be honest I would take the trims off and get them properly painted but they are apparently a pita to remove, require a refit kit of clips and 99% of the time get bent.....

thats not what ive heard mate :lol:

to make it neater if you tape onto some of the bodywork and spray over that section when you peel it off it will autocut around the trim...hopefully

What he said ;)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2