One wheel sticks out more than the other

sloutrou

Hi all,

I purchased the Linea Corse Dyna alloys from CS late last week :)

A weird issue this one, I fitted them myself but the rear drivers wheel sits about half an inch further out from the arch than the rear passenger wheel.

Anyone else had a similar issue with aftermarket alloys? CS has suggested an alignment but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do.

Jez

I've had a friend have a look and although he initially thought the toe was slightly out on the passenger side, he also believes its the camber thats every so slightly out, probably by a degree at most, but enough to make you see it if it's your own car.

As I'm on stock suspension I'm not convinced that paying for alignment is the greatest idea if in six months or so down the line I get coilovers to bring the rear down a touch. I will try the spirit level trick at the weekend, cheers peteman :)

I did check the offsets and they are identical, just to humour myself I will swap both rears around at the weekend and see if there any difference, if it is indeed the camber then I would expect the issue to remain the same I guess.