JDM vs Euro Suspension

Kingers

On a similar vein to the other exhaust thread, I'm wondering what the differences are between my '02 JDM and the UK GT spec cars

Is it dampers, springs or arb's?

Also, there are changes to the '07 model in that department again?

Just curious as I live up a pretty bumpy laneway and I think the GT is more compliant....

ARBs connect both sides of the suspension together at the lower points, and try to stop the car rolling on the lateral plane by opposing movements on the strut. Best case they can be used to fine tune suspension characteristics, worse case they'll make the car jump and lose traction when one side hits a rut in the road. You can increase and decrease under/oversteer front to back with them quite subtly or quite harshly, depending on the thickness of the bar and how adjustable the bars are, as well as the quality and condition of your droplinks.

Bet you wish you'd never asked now ;)

To be honest, the size of the front arb is huge by relative standards so it is more than enough laterally rigid for fast road and even trackday use. I wouldn't mind some of the softer damping though (I'm getting old) :)

So spring rates are the same?

Think I posted a pic of my jdm rollbars next to my new eibach ones somewhere, either in my build thread or on photobucket, will check later when I am in from work. Cant remember much difference in size, but the rust on the original ones makes it hard to tell lol.