4 zeds spotted at jap fest

hensh65

the 04 silver was an older guy but I don't think he was on the forum. me and irfan seen him driving in. I was up around youre car a few times but I didn't see you. then I found beer :teeth::drunk:

I was keeping an eye out for you mate but we spent most of the day at the hair pin hoping to see a crash lol ! But they were all pretty good sadly. Really enjoyed it, and irfans sykline looks epic

Ninga I was in the stand behind you lol.

I counted at least 20 Zeds dotted about.

We overtook Mulibu Stacy about 30 miles b4 Donnington but no sign of her at Donnington!

Wrong jap fest mate- there were 2 today :lol: we were up in sunny Scotland for the one at knockhill

I'm sure the azure with the white accents was the new recruit from Glasgow who posted up recently. Saw them on the motorway on the way home too

Was a good day out guys

Did you notice on the Jap fest home screen it is your Azure 350z ? ?

Did you see the white widebody veilside zed down by the bridge? I never even seen an azure and i was walking about all day lol. Or maybe i did see it after a few beers and cant remember lol

One of the guys mentioned it and we went a long walk round and couldn't see it. Was it nice ? ?

The Azure was in the carpark at the other end of the home straight from the hairpin, he was also up in the hill across the track at one point.

Yea saw the knockhill website it was my car with jays car. Ninja the azure drive by us in the car park- I was sitting with your mate you were inside.....getting another drink lol

A2orry was that you on the motorway as well?

• Like 1

Sunset, tinted lights, spoiler, dark wheels and handles and no rear wiper, would have been me. Parked miles away due to late arrival!! I only spotted 4 Zs and Irfans skyline.

There was only 5 Zeds in total their, so you can't spot yourself :)

I'm sure the azure with the white accents was the new recruit from Glasgow who posted up recently. Saw them on the motorway on the way home too

Was a good day out guys

Did you notice on the Jap fest home screen it is your Azure 350z ? ?

I will have a look .

the guls are a pain in the arse at knockhill apart from the s**ting they were bullying my daughter every time i got her ice cream .shoot the f**kers

Yea saw the knockhill website it was my car with jays car. Ninja the azure drive by us in the car park- I was sitting with your mate you were inside.....getting another drink lol

A2orry was that you on the motorway as well?

yes mate it was.

I had a quick look at your skyline also asked a girl that was ther if the owner was about .