Trax 2013 @ Silverstone - Sunday 8th September

Yes mate. However as I've advised a couple of others. Turn up on the day, pay on the gate and then give me a call. We can then do our best to get your car in.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

Will do. Thanks :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets and track time has arrived. Rose will be sending out the tickets tomorrow, but in light of what happened with the tickets we sent out for Japfest2, we're holding on to the track time and you guys can collect it from us at Silverstone to make sure you don't miss it.

Please make a note of your track time and remember you will need to attend a briefing prior to being allowed on the track, if you're in the early session like me, I strongly suggest meeting us at the Northampton Services on the M1 before 6:30am, as you'll need to attend your briefing almost as soon as they open the briefings up. First briefing is at 8:20am! - UPDATE: Rose tells me that EVERYONE is in the 8:20 briefing, so PLEASE make sure you're there in time.

As a side note, one of the 300zx drivers has been invited to go on the Adrian Flux stand and so now has a spare ticket and stand pass. Several people have approached me for a ticket and stand pass, so in the interests of fairness, I will be contacting those people in the order they contacted me to offer them the opportunity to purchase the ticket. If the first person I speak to has a ticket already and/or is no longer interested, I'll move on to the next person who contacted me and so on. If no one on that list takes it, there will be a ticket and pass up for grabs. Sadly, as it's so late in the day and I need to reasonably give each person at least a day to reply (Not everyone gets PM updates to their phone), if no one on that list does take it, the person who does, will have to collect it from us at the services and it will likely be very short notice.

Please let us know when you receive your tickets (It'll be Monday most likely) and watch this space for updates.

Edited by HollowPoint

Just as a heads up for you guys, I'm not entirely sure our Z is going to make this at the moment :( It's been on axle stands for over a week now and I've had parts on order for longer than that, that still haven't turned up. Our post office is absolutely CRAP! and they do this to us all the time, I'm furious! Combine that with some oil hose I ordered that came and was the wrong ID, which is needed to allow the car to move, as it's for the oil cooler, so now waiting for the new stuff I've ordered to turn up and praying it's the right size.

If our Z isn't coming, we will be in a BMW and won't really be too interested in parking that on the stand and I certainly won't be interested in taking it round the track, as it's my daily drive motorway car for work. IF this happens and I'm going to do everything in my power to prevent it from happening, I will meet you all at the services as planned in the BMW and dish out track time slots and stand info etc. I will also at that point, have two track sessions available for sale, one at 9:20 and one at 2:20 from memory. Can't remember how much track time was at the moment, but I'll sell them at a slightly discounted price, hopefully at least recover my fuel costs down to the services to meet you.

Not a happy bunny :( Watch this space.

Will let you know mate, but like I said, I'm desperately trying to sort it out. Got parts re-ordered hopefully turning up on a courier tomorrow and am nagging the guy about the oil hoses for my oil cooler. Then I just need to road test the car as if I still have tonnes of oil smoke, we'll be bringing it, but not tracking it, lol.

Will let you know mate, but like I said, I'm desperately trying to sort it out. Got parts re-ordered hopefully turning up on a courier tomorrow and am nagging the guy about the oil hoses for my oil cooler. Then I just need to road test the car as if I still have tonnes of oil smoke, we'll be bringing it, but not tracking it, lol.

Ah right cool. Didn't want to sound unsympathetic in my post, hence the edit! If someone else needs a track ticket then I'm happy to just take the 9.20 ticket if you need rid.

How long are the sessions?

No worries mate. We do currently have a single discounted £10 ticket left from the excess they accidentally sent us, but it isn't with a stand pass or any track time, it's just entry for a person. Obviously if someone wants that, speak up and I'll give you the paypal address to pay into, otherwise will bring it with us on the day, for those who have not yet bought a ticket and you can just give me the cash. The money is going to the club however (zxclub) to raise funds, so if you want it for definite, I'd prefer the paypal.