Trax 2013 @ Silverstone - Sunday 8th September

We were stuck way out on the outside of the track, in between the entrance bridge and the bridge that goes over the track into the paddock. Hopefully if we can generate enough cars next year by organising it earlier (I see no reason we couldn't get 100 cars on the stand as a mixed stand if organised early instead of late like this year) then they'll put us in the paddock area.

I don't want to step on anyones toes, so if you guys are looking at organizing your own stand, just tell me to butt out, but we (ZXClub.net) will be organizing a stand for Trax 2013 and we'd like to extend an invitation to you guys if you'd like to come?

Prices are:

£16 Ticket - £5 saving on the gate, plus postage fee if you need the ticket before the show, else this time we'll all meet at services before hand and distribute in person

£30 track time session - Not sure yet how many are interested in track time, so this may have to be a 'book your own' again like Japfest 2, but if enough are interested, we'll sort it through the club, so that we only pay one booking fee instead of everyone paying their own. Potential to book a 40 car Z only slot, but it costs £950 (£23.50 per car) and would require a full roster of people wanting track time.

Let me know if you guys would like to join us or not, we'd be very happy to have you :D

Ok, so it looks like we have 11 Confirmed from here and zxclub.net (12 cars as CeeJay is bringing 2). Please confirm you can come and that the details are correct.

1) Mr & Mrs HollowPoint - 2 Tickets - 1 Pass - 300ZX - Tracktime - PAID

2) JohnyBoy - 1 Ticket - 1 Pass - 300ZX Vert

3) Tonyb - 1 Ticket - 1 Car Pass - 300ZX (will see about going on the track with it cos I'll have all my clobber for a week at work in it)

4) JanH - 1 Ticket - 1 Car Pass - 300ZX

5) CeeJay - 2 Tickets - 2 Car Passes - 300ZX's PAID

6) Darren - 1 Ticket - 1 Car Pass - 350z

7) Mike46 - 1 Ticket - 1 Car Pass - 350z - PAID

8) Deklan - 1 Ticket - 1 Car Pass - 350z

9) Darren-B - 1 Ticket - 1 Car Pass - 350z - Tracktime

10) andy james - 1 Ticket - 1 Car Pass - 350z - Tracktime - PAID

11) DannyG - 1 Ticket - 1 Car Pass - 350z - Tracktime - Can't make it

12) MarkDerby - 1 Ticket - 1 Car - PAID

13) Artztogo - 1 Ticket - 1 Car Pass - PAID

14) Candy Red - 2 Tickets - 1 Car Pass - 280zx

Damn, I didn't even realised there was a Jap massive until I got there as previously it was mainly Vauxhalls and Fords. I unfortunately had to park in the peasants car park and walk in. Deffo need to check this events page a bit more!

• Like 1