Wheres my for sale thread?

I assume it got ok'd as i got a reply to the thread. I did write that id add a picture with a name and date but it took ages to authorise the thread and by that time id started work. Can the thread be reinstated and ill addd the second picture

Mods, I will get a picture of this with my forum name and date within the hour when I go out. For now a picture of it on my car.

Approved on the proviso that a new pic is upload within the hour. Funnily enough I am off out in an hour . . i will be checking :lol:

No updated pictures . . . no post :shrug:

So the thread got deleted........

Feel free to post again with the necessary pic :thumbs:

To be fair that was nearly 3 hours after i initially submitted it, and i didnt get a thread approval email like i used to. I was working by the time it was authorised. Could have given me till the morning seeing as it took so long to authorise it.

Ill repost it

To be fair that was nearly 3 hours after i initially submitted it, and i didnt get a thread approval email like i used to. I was working by the time it was authorised. Could have given me till the morning seeing as it took so long to authorise it.

Ill repost it

The new system does not allow for the auto email notifications like the old one. Think our 'nightwatchman' gave fair opportunity and you know the posting rules in the first place and we get quite a few trying this 'draft' posting and never come good with updating.

Seems a little harsh though that i said within the hour, from 1936hours, yet the post wasnt authorised until 2230ish, 3 hours later. A little bit of leneancy might have been nice. Ive reposted it now anyways.

We are not on shifts and moderate when we can and like all these things the good ones get cleared as soon as. Having posted you would do it in the hour and then didn't.....

Moral: Observe the posting rules.

So the the new thread is approved.

All im saying is within the hour at 1930 is slightly different to within the hour at 2230.

I appreciate this isnt moderated 24hours a day and you guys do a good job for free. I just thought i was a little harsh and a bit of discretion might have been used. But as said ive reposted now so hey ho

All im saying is within the hour at 1930 is slightly different to within the hour at 2230.

I appreciate this isnt moderated 24hours a day and you guys do a good job for free. I just thought i was a little harsh and a bit of discretion might have been used.

If you had posted as per the forum rules int he first place then you wouldn't of been in this position. Your whinging hardly seems fair!!!!!! :p