New paint job.

willras

Hi to you all,

I own a 2003 350z in silver and the paint work is getting a little tried with a little rust around one wheel arch a few paint chips and some scratches. I live in the Cheshire area and i am after anyone who knows of anyone in the area who can do me a full paint job and also how much roughly it would cost. Cheers.

if you're stayinng the same colour i would guestimate about £2.5k to £3k, if its a colour change exterior only add possibly another £500 - £1000 although could be less. but thats just exterior panels. if you want door internals, engine bay and boot to match your looking at more like £5k-£6k

all depends on who is local to you as prices vary massively.

how long is a piece of string, my friends golf 4 door is in a body shop having a huge list of custom metal work done (aston martin handles, custom hand made metal arches and all sorts) with a full bare metal respray for around £5000.

Some bodyshops may want the work and do it for £1500 and others £4000.

Just shop around and get reviews of their work first if possible.

If you un twine it and tie the sections together it can be between 3 & 6 times longer depending on manufacturer. And then there are variables on which knot you tie them with, how much you use to tie them. And alternatively you could tie the ends together in a ring, which would then mean the string was infinite in length.