2003- 2006 exhausts

N15MNO-Daron

Hi all.. need some quick advice..

Why do all the aftermarket exhausts say suitable for 2003-2006 350z.

Mine is 2002 edition z.. im not aware of any changes to the models after 2003... but now im wondering why no one ever advertises the exhausts for 2002-2006 models?!

Are all these aftarmarket zorsts not suitable for the 2002 model??

Thats great.. sounds good to me! il go ahead and order one this wkend.

I got 2 choices:

1. Nismo - £700

2. Apexi N1 - £450

They both sound awsome.. though apexi looks very street racer type with those huge round silencers..what do u think?

Thats great.. sounds good to me! il go ahead and order one this wkend.

I got 2 choices:

1. Nismo - £700

2. Apexi N1 - £450

They both sound awsome.. though apexi looks very street racer type with those huge round silencers..what do u think?

Looks a bit like Sinbad's Kakimoto :thumbs:

Yeah ...thought it was going for a bargain at first..had an idea to sell it on in uk! Tried to bargain with him a bit..but his reserve was too high and it had no warranty .. forget it.

Were u the other bidder from UK??

:ninja: maybe :lol:

Why do all the aftermarket exhausts say suitable for 2003-2006 350z.

Correct me if I'm wrong but 2007 has different exhaust which means anyone with a Nismo presently on their Z cant put it on the new Z if they get one. New model, when it comes out, will have two pipes from engine instead of one running to the tail.

No no..as far as ive heard nismo fits all HMMM...

And i agree that guy was ripping us off on ebay! i bid up to $799.00 (only $1 below his reserve) then realised how stupid this was and stopped! Must have really annoyed him..

Glad u didnt fall for it ..to be honest he didnt help himself by adding my comment that his reserve was way too high on his ebay Q & A section ! haha

Also im just wondering about customs and duty? ..i did a few checks and exhausts from non EU are charged at 4.5%. Thats not a lot considering how much u save from getting it abroad in first place! -

Also im just wondering about customs and duty? ..i did a few checks and exhausts from non EU are charged at 4.5%. Thats not a lot considering how much u save from getting it abroad in first place!

that's because you are wrong. As a rule of thumb, add 25% to the total price, incl. shipping and you'll be as close as possible to what you'll really pay. (and if you pay say 20% instead because they messed up the calculations in Customs, which happens regularly) you'll be quids in )