What wheel colour on silverstone?

nowhereboy

I'm planning on getting my standard wheels refurbed next month. At first I was thinking keep it OEM and just get them done in the standard colour but now I'm not so sure.

I quite like the idea of getting em done in white..... I know its a bit of a risk as it might end up looking crap!

Anyone got any pics or a silverstone with white wheels? I cant find anything with the search function. I've seen a few s2000's with white wheels and they look pretty hot.

Edit.... Sorry this was meant for the alloys sub forum.

Edited by nowhereboy

I remember reading your post before I bought my Z.

Looks nice, pretty ballsy tho, not sure I'd have the bottle.

Has your Z been lowered? Are the windows tinted too?

I bought a spare set of wheels just in case they looked rubbish! But luckily I think they look great!

Yes it's lowered 30mm and has spacers too.

The windows aren't tinted, although it looks like they are in that photo!

haha yea it does. It looks really clean, I like it.

I actually much prefer the look of these wheels over the GT ones. Just a shame their doesn't seem to be many pictures of different colour combinations of them kicking about.

I will probably play it safe and either go gunmetal or black.

haha yea it does. It looks really clean, I like it.

I actually much prefer the look of these wheels over the GT ones. Just a shame their doesn't seem to be many pictures of different colour combinations of them kicking about.

I will probably play it safe and either go gunmetal or black.

My second choice was gunmetal. I still might get my other set done gunmetal!

I almost put a post up last week asking the same question as I'm having my alloys done soon aswell, was gonna go shadow chrome on the centers with polished lip but after seeing those orange ones!!!!!! Might have a re-think, wonder if they will still look as good in orange on multi-spoke 20"??

So was Candy Red but d8nmt did it and i have to say i like it.

I think i am going purple with my Z soon.... But im going to do the bits in plasdip first, just to ensure it doesnt look stupid.

nowhereboy, you could do the same? get 4 tins of plasdip and do each wheel a different colour? pick which one you like, and then have them done permanently.

• Like 1

So was Candy Red but d8nmt did it and i have to say i like it.

I think i am going purple with my Z soon.... But im going to do the bits in plasdip first, just to ensure it doesnt look stupid.

nowhereboy, you could do the same? get 4 tins of plasdip and do each wheel a different colour? pick which one you like, and then have them done permanently.

Cheers Jaz :-)

Good idea about the plasti dip.

Also, there are always sets of those alloys popping up in the classifieds. I got a set for £150 from another forum member and had those done red, might be worth keeping your eyes peeled, at least then if it looks rubbish you can always put the originals back on.

I say go for something bright! it's worth the risk!

always worth doing colour changes in plasti-dip or equivalent first, I recently 2 toned my blade silver with a black bonnet, roof and rear, didnt like it so just pealed it off. Now ive just done my wheels in black, I think its a big improvement