Sam 5R update (27/05/14)

3sjr

Thanks a lot guys :) bet none of you would guess the pics are taken on an iphone :)

Wizurd, afraid not my friend she is still in hiding from the winter. I'll get my old man to take you out in his 700 brake gtr if you fancy though :)

LOVE the nismo 350z's just something about them.

Cheers guys.

That is something I must do Wasso, is it as simple as 7 bolts ?

Almedia, yeah that's the ones mate. Bought them from a guy that's not on the forum but has a stillen stage 2 350z bride seats volk splits the lot I'll get a photo up. He's looking to sell the car.

Yeah as much as I love my te37 reps they aren't a "wow" wheel. Hopefully these will do the trick

Theres a guy i spoke ot on fb who works at the place selling that charged 350! not keen on the matt red though, also i gotta say dude, your Z is awesome! i want mine to look exactly how yours was when you got the new wheels! not the shiney ones lol the wideee ones!

Cheers guys.

That is something I must do Wasso, is it as simple as 7 bolts ?

Almedia, yeah that's the ones mate. Bought them from a guy that's not on the forum but has a stillen stage 2 350z bride seats volk splits the lot I'll get a photo up. He's looking to sell the car.

Yeah as much as I love my te37 reps they aren't a "wow" wheel. Hopefully these will do the trick

Thought so

I was going to buy them but chickened out last minute

They were 18x10 all round weren't they?

Will be good when u get them fitted

Edited by Almeida1234

Yes mate that is the one. Frankie is the guy that owns it and owns that fast food shop. He said it never gets driven as he has 3 kids.

He ships a lot of stuff over from China apparently, really nice guy.

Yeah the wrap isnt my cup of tea what so ever but each to there own I guess :)