Not a Z but worth a spot!

AMT

I see a white one the other say going opposite direction.. Not my most desirable car as I do believe over priced.. Would of been nice to have a lil race with it

I had a race with my mates' NSX a few months back... actually undertook him eventually... Wasn't a struggle by any means.

I see a white one the other say going opposite direction.. Not my most desirable car as I do believe over priced.. Would of been nice to have a lil race with it

I had a race with my mates' NSX a few months back... actually undertook him eventually... Wasn't a struggle by any means.

He must have been in an auto for a 350 to 'easily' go by! There's a huge difference in the manual & auto but with both cars at around 280BHP'ish neither are really going to make the earth move :dry:

Edited by Dave J

They're not built for straight line speed, I thought that was pretty obvious, it's a circuit car.

The same can be said for all of Honda's cars really.

Prices are silly, I agree.

They started to shoot up about 5 years ago, culmination of not many being sold, maybe being Max Powered and collectors keeping them.

Outstanding iconic car IMO.

True, bought my first manual NSX for £10500, probably 'worth' double that at least now! Could never see myself paying that for another one though as much as i like them as they are seriously overpriced.

Edited by Dave J

• 2 weeks later...

Havent seen one for years and after reading this thread saw one around a week later, looked like the later model with moulded headlights not pop ups, in red, apart from the colour (hate red with a passion) it reminded me how stunning they are in the flesh!

Totally agree with you,i had black prefacelift in front of me a few months back both come to a dual carriageway round about He floored you could hear it was if he had straight pipe on it so loud, i did the same and after a while i had to ease off throttle as i was making up distance on him,

I think there an iconic car but when they were made the dont stand a chance around alot of the modern sports cars

As the fastest time of a regular NSX not an a NSX-R round the ring is 12 seconds slower then a Z

Edited by StevoD