Moving on - BMW M3 E46

S1 HNK

Decided I fancy a change so the Zed is going and I'm on the look out for a really nice low mileage E46 M3 coupe. I've always loved the e46 and to my eyes it's much better looking than the e92.

Its got the extra seats that I find I'm now missing and also a pretty decent performance hike above the Zed.

I think a few people on here have had them before so please feel free to give your opinions.

There appear to be some fairly common faults and I've done a lot of homework for what to look for.

Definitely want a manual and ideally the CS model.

I'll be removing my wheels and nismo exhaust prior to sale so keep your eyes peeled :D

Love these, I had one after the G;

DSC00599.jpg

Mine was a SMG II and loved it!! So much so I'm on the look out for another one too ;)

Raspy exhaust note is a bit rubbish though especially after coming from a V10 or even the Zed's V6.........

I think the e46 was much better looking than the later models (sorry not sure what they're called now).

I've had three e46 328ci but never stepped up to the M3. Be looking forward to see what you end up with. :thumbs:

Edited by 14N

I think the e46 was much better looking than the later models (sorry not sure what they're called

E90

http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/bmw-08-13-m3.aspx

I took an E46 out for a test drive, nice car but the one I looked at was shabby, just sold a set of Varrstoen ES7's to an E46 owner.

I can sort exhausts for you too ;)