Buying a 350z and have a few questions

champy

Hey guys, first post, I'm looking at buying GT version and have my eye on a few.

I'd want to use my iPhone's music and phone in the car via Bluetooth, I understand that for a pre 06 I'd need an adapter that plugs in to the centre console and for an 06 or after Bluetooth comes as standard, is this correct?

Also, one of the cars I'm looking at has had 5 owners, would that put anyone off?

Thanks.

Welcome Along :wave:

Bluetooth for phone - no problem :thumbs: Yes there should be a module in the centre console, if not can be found on here or ebay.

Music - You need to do the iPod Hack or get a new headunit :thumbs:

As Kyle posted, Bluetooth will only work for phone control functions.

Check in the glovebox behind the passenger seat ( remove mat and tray), you should find black box with two plug in connectors.

If you've got this then you're part way there, next look in the central compartment and you should have a cradle that will take an adapter,

If you've got both then all you need is the adapter and your off and running.

When I bought my Zed all the above we're missing so having sold the Zed I've now got all 3 of the above - after you've had a look and let me know what you need.