19" speedline split rims

ChickenFB

i had these fitted to my 350z but change of plans i only have a pair there in very very good condition.candy blue insert with polished lips 19" tyres matching pair 6mm 225.35.19.i had them on the front but never go round to buying the rears but i wanted them for drifting but now no 350z :(

there :

19"

5x114.3

9.5jj wide

ET24.3

2 piece split rims located west midlands but can post will need to get a price but like around £30/40 uk thanks gary

£300 to a good home :)

sales017_zpsc6182984.jpg

sales018_zpsfc52be4d.jpg

sales019_zps82f97cc7.jpg

sales020_zpse276679d.jpg

F55C06E0-178D-4159-83A9-D968D76DE591-2264-00000156C127AE40_zpse5c6bb16.jpg

they was fitted with 20mm spacers as i was after the hellaflush at the time once dropped on coilover thanks gary

Blue is close to purple.....

And yes, I need a daily wet, track set, show set and drift set :p

What's the difference between track and drift set?

Including the ones on my car, I'm now the owner of 22 alloy wheels, you trying to catch me up?! :thumbs:

edit: to add that they all fit the 350!

Edited by Dedman

Dibs

Pmd

Here comes another wheel whore :lol:

In any case they're not purple............ Yet :thumbs:

Give it time Ian :stir:

:lol:

Dibbs

the sacred institution of dibbs: originated during the Paleolithic era. Cavemen or Neanderthals used the dibbs as a means to reduce fatal conflicts over mates, food, shelter,etc. The institution of dibbs prevented pointless deaths by providing a universally acknowledged rule. If person or persons are competing for the same object, goal etc, the first person to call dibbs gets total soverignty with respect to the objects/goals in dispute. This institution is the secret to the success of the human race and has been respected for over 5000 years.

group of guys notice a cute girl. One among the group yells DIBBS! That guy gets the first chance with the girl without dispute from his friends. They respect the dibbs.

Edited by 4RE Leather

Dibbs

the sacred institution of dibbs: originated during the Paleolithic era. Cavemen or Neanderthals used the dibbs as a means to reduce fatal conflicts over mates, food, shelter,etc. The institution of dibbs prevented pointless deaths by providing a universally acknowledged rule. If person or persons are competing for the same object, goal etc, the first person to call dibbs gets total soverignty with respect to the objects/goals in dispute. This institution is the secret to the success of the human race and has been respected for over 5000 years.

group of guys notice a cute girl. One among the group yells DIBBS! That guy gets the first chance with the girl without dispute from his friends. They respect the dibbs.

Very enlightening Peter, although this is the reason why I never call Dibbs . . .

Dibbs :-

an std that can be gotten from kissing or any other sexual act. if you have dibbs it is very serious and you should get it checked out. symptoms include the genitals turning green and falling off. it is extremely painful!

ewwww. Dude you have dibbs you should get that checked out.

Dibbs

Very enlightening Peter, although this is the reason why I never call Dibbs . . .

Dibbs :-

an std that can be gotten from kissing or any other sexual act. if you have dibbs it is very serious and you should get it checked out. symptoms include the genitals turning green and falling off. it is extremely painful!

ewwww. Dude you have dibbs you should get that checked out.

Not forgetting ya nob turning black and ya balls falling off lol:)