SUPERCHARGED HONDA S2000 WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS???

Zedrush

Who would win on a track race?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win on a track race?

• Honda S2000 Supercharged
    • Nissan 350z Standard

Hi all never really given it much thought but an S2000 with a supercharger or turbo conversion what is your thoughts on that??? Dont worry I am not going to the Darkside, just that with its power to weight ration, should give a 350z some competition even as standard S2000 no?? :surrender:

I like the look of them especially with veilside body kit and the idea of being rev happy what are your views?

Sorry if this is a repost

Zedrush stop drinking in the day man!!!!!! :teeth:

On a more serious note the S2000 is a nice looking motor and I'm sure a supercharged one would be fun but tail happy beyond belief. Personally for the wedge I think the Z is a beauty and I love the attention it gets.

As an X brief honda salesman I do like the S2000 but they are pretty basic and boring inside but a good wheeze when revving upto 9000 big ones.

DaveB)

ah guys i am so sorry about my brother.

i'd had thought of this car before but to be honest it just will not do.

the 350z is much better and why 350z standard and s2000 supercharged both cars supercharged and the 350z will give it a hiding :thumbs:

ah guys i am so sorry about my brother.

i'd had thought of this car before but to be honest it just will not do.

the 350z is much better and why 350z standard and s2000 supercharged both cars supercharged and the 350z will give it a hiding :thumbs:

Thats not what you said before you got the 350z, you were contemplating the S2000 for a while cos you said they are going mod crazy and that they have pretty good performance once supercharged and you can pick one up for 12k then supercharge it and will still be cheaper than a Z :p

And dont comment on my driving if I remembered correctly I over took you in the tunnel :p;)

thats right i had thought about it but just would have to do too much too it to make it fast no torque pretty gutless.

just nice to do something a little different.

also thought of r34 gtr but it's the maintanence of running these cars as well. :teeth:

So if I got an S2000 you are pretty much saying you will disown me as your brother? :p;)

oh no jay he must be talkin about your others cars you had

ford puma with graphics

toyota celica with graphics

oh you did not just go there !!!, I had graffics and flame stickers on my car cos I was taken in by that whole fast and furious thing... Everybody has been there at one stage in their life havnt they? :blush:

[/i]

One of my mates has a yellow S2000 and he has spoken about a few people who have tried to super or turbo charge them, without much success.

I think the nature of V-tec doesn't really suit it. I have driven his S2000 and a couple of Zeds both on the road and at Jonathan Palmer, I much prefer the Z though the S2000 is good round the twisty stuff.

Also, the sound of the Z is far nicer than the shriek of the S

So if I got an S2000 you are pretty much saying you will disown me as your brother? :p;)

oh no jay he must be talkin about your others cars you had

ford puma with graphics

toyota celica with graphics

oh you did not just go there !!!, I had graffics and flame stickers on my car cos I was taken in by that whole fast and furious thing... Everybody has been there at one stage in their life havnt they? :blush:

[/i]

Nope! :p:headhurt:

Not taking in to account prices, mileage etc.. and just looking at the cars, Truthfully i'd go for the supercharged S2000. I think they look good and if you watch some of the best motoring clips they only lose out to the Z on the straights, so performance wise they would be quicker than a standard Z. I wouldn't mind an Amuse R1 S2000 . I'd guess the Zed would be the better drivers car though. If both wre standard i'd take the Z, if both where modded i'd take the Z.

One of my mates has a yellow S2000 and he has spoken about a few people who have tried to super or turbo charge them, without much success.

I think the nature of V-tec doesn't really suit it. I have driven his S2000 and a couple of Zeds both on the road and at Jonathan Palmer, I much prefer the Z though the S2000 is good round the twisty stuff.

Also, the sound of the Z is far nicer than the shriek of the S

Plenty of people have supercharged and turbocharged them. check out www.s2ki.com

Its not the VTEC that doesnt suit it, its more to do with the high compression ratio. There's lots of turbo/supercharged civics about too and they have VTEC.