SUPERCHARGED HONDA S2000 WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS???

Zedrush

Who would win on a track race?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win on a track race?

• Honda S2000 Supercharged
    • Nissan 350z Standard

So this is what its like having a brother? :dry:

I wouldn't know being a spoilt only child :teeth:

+1 apart from the spoilt bit ... I was workin in the mines at 12 :teeth:

12!! Were you a weakling child or summin'? That's a late starter in Ayrshire. I thought 8 was the norm. :teeth:

I quite like this one B)B)B)

Perhaps this was unfair, if both cars were stock would the 350Z really have the edge, bearing in mind that both Drivers would be equally skilled?

Both standard then the Zed would probably win.

Whoever thinks a standard Z will win a supercharged S2000 have blinkers on! S2000's with a standard supercharger are pushing around 300whp and thats on a lighter chassis.

S2000 are a brilliant drive, great fun on the twisties and surprisingly fast if you really wring it's neck :)

A couple of weeks ago I was running an M3 Convertible and I came across an S2000. He wanted to play so we left a roundabout in convoy - him in front - and lead onto a dual carraigeway. I was giving the M3 all it had and he was pulling away, not massively but definitely getting away from me. I was surprised because I supposedly had 343 bhp in the M3 and he was supposed to have 240 - I knew the M3 was heavy being a rag top but I still expected to get away from an S2000.

His car definitely had a sporty exhaust on it - sounded brilliant - so it may well have had other mods aswell. Either way, the S2000 was just a wee bit quicker than the M3 :angry:

So I went out and bought a Monaro VXR which would wipe the floor with it :p

Haha, did that guy not buy it then?

Kind of. We're waiting for it to clear finance. I bought it from a dealer near me and its still showing on his stocking plan. The dealer down south who I sold it to doesn't want to pay me for it until its cleared. You would think, being in the trade, that he would know how this works but he is being sligtly paranoid and won't pay me yet, so meanwhile I'm still driving it and getting more and more attached to it :headhurt:

If it's not sorted in the next day or two I can see the guy down south getting fed up and not wanting it, which will be a shame because I'll have to keep it longer and drive it some more :p