Are they legal in the UK ?

WhackyWill

I'd rather pay £300 than put those on.

Sorry Sam!

I have black rear lights at the moment non LED but as I said the drivers side has a hole in it

from a stone, so either I find a second hand drivers side black unit or I upgrade them to LEDs..

A few years back I seen a 350 forum stand at silverstone and 3 cars had l.e.d taillights with a "z" kike those in the light. At the time they looked amazing. But since getting a 350 and going looking for them I cant find the ones I seen, either that or it was so new to be seen then that I just thought all along they were better than what I had seen.

A few years back I seen a 350 forum stand at silverstone and 3 cars had l.e.d taillights with a "z" kike those in the light. At the time they looked amazing. But since getting a 350 and going looking for them I cant find the ones I seen, either that or it was so new to be seen then that I just thought all along they were better than what I had seen.

Have a look at the ones in my link at the beginning of the post ?. :scare:

Have a look at the ones in my link at the beginning of the post ?. :scare:

Lol I did their the o es I can find too. Which I remember these ones looking just a little bit nicer...

Problem with those is only drivers side is a Z, passenger side is a weird 2.

Just buy those ones from the states from e other thread, only took about 5-6 days to get here and no customs because its paid for by the sender.

Yea, tinted my indicators as well, myself with that special tint film for the headlights etc...all light still goes thru fine and indicators flash orange :)

Dave...hmmm might be, but I didn't notice it being too dim! And after tinting either...still very visible!:)

Yea, tinted my indicators as well, myself with that special tint film for the headlights etc...all light still goes thru fine and indicators flash orange :)

Dave...hmmm might be, but I didn't notice it being too dim! And after tinting either...still very visible!:)

But what about some old guy in a car ( not me )

I just don't like tinted lights that's all nothing personal :shrug:

I had silver indicators on my Zed which were dimmer so maybe I am just fickle :p