Detail and Photos

KurtB

Hi people

After receiving some advice on detailing and products from a couple of mates, I finally decided to give it a go. I did the exterior paintwork, but I would like to get the wheels off and get them and the callipers looking mint another day.

All in all took about 14 hours across 2 days. Here are the pictures ( I shrank them before loading on photobucket so unfortunately a bit of quality is lost, will try to fix it)

Kurt

P1000322.jpg

P1000279.jpg

P1000310.jpg

P1000277.jpg

P1000274.jpg

P1000273.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind comments! :)

Great results what process did you use?

I washed and dried it, then clay barred (is that a word?!) it. I then cleaned the lubricant off, used polish to remove any imperfections, then wax sealed it. A mate had some of that Dodo juice which brought out a good shine, gonna order myself some too. That was done on the second day, after cleaning and drying it again.

On a side note, when I type comments my return button doesn't work! I have to change the editing mode on the top left corner, anyone know why?

Edited by KurtB

Great job,mine will never look like that

It's worth giving it a try mate, I didn't think I could it looking anywhere near that. It seems for ages you get nowhere, then all at once it comes together