4.2 V8 SUPERCHARGED RANGE ROVER

ATTAK Z

I had a 2007, great car, heavy on fuel around town, which one are you looking at .?.

Done about 20k in it only servicing and brake pads and discs replaced and new tyres, central locking decoded itself

cost £120 to have the keys decoded, that's about all. Prefer it to my X5, :thumbs:

Immense road presence High B)

I am not going to insult your intelligence by mentioning fuel costs :p

I'm thinking change the Arosa for a Saab (convertible) for a daily driver and the Rangie would replace the Merc to become become the 'posh' car ... would still have the wifey's Polo for coming back from the pub lol ... and we have an ex Saab dealer in the village which still services Saabs so that makes sense too

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Like 1

Immense road presence High B)

I am not going to insult your intelligence by mentioning fuel costs :p

I'm thinking change the Arosa for a Saab (convertible) for a daily driver and the Rangie would replace the Merc to become become the 'posh' car ... would still have the wifey's Polo for coming back from the pub lol ... and we have an ex Saab dealer in the village which still services Saabs so that makes sense too

Sounds like a good option for me, 4x4's havd never floated my boat but a RR is a certainly a niche car B)

What happened to the 355????????????????

The Merc got better and the Clive (the place I buy my cars) put me into an SL 500 instead of the Ferrari ... and I like the CLK design more than the SL ... so that little diversion ended

PS

I bet that doesn't make sense :)

Between 16 and 25 mpg depending on if its town or distance driving. But I do have a bigger lower pulley and more power. I would guess the rr would be about 13-25mpg

My Range Rover Sport in London..I was getting between 11 to maybe 12.5 on a good day, sometimes I have seen 9 MPG... :scare: